Monday, November 28, 2011

More Experiementing and Another Finished Painting :)

Hello again! I'm feeling very inspired lately and willing to let loose and experiment so I thought I'd share! :) It feels great to let go of the need to detail the death out of a painting for a change though I'm sure the "detail" will make it's way into this new style of painting at some point ;)

This is the latest finished piece of a series of paintings I am working on...

Untitled
Acrylic on Canvas
16"x20"
©WhiteVioletArt 2011

Detail

This particular piece is already sold but I am looking forward to creating many more incorporating the same style, I hope you enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. It reminds me of blueberries.
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.
    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! Never thought of blueberries! :) Hugs n kisses right back atcha! Thanks for popping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails