Thursday, July 19, 2012

A New Mandala

Just a quick post to share a bit about my latest mandala...not sure if it's done yet but here are some process pics to have a peek at :)

Above is my starting point for the background, at this point I had just peeled off the masking fluid I was experimenting with. Still getting the hang of what to do with that stuff ;)

Above: Doodling on the design in pencil

"Untitled"
Acrylic on Canvas
1'x1'x 0.5'
©WhiteVioletArt2012

This is the final piece (so far...heh heh heh...I'm sure I'll find something else to do with it but at the moment, I'll call it done) :) Good Night! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your approach. It is so full of light like a stained glassed window.
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you amaze me! That is so wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. magic in every detail, every movement of your hand! this is music!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails