Monday, September 27, 2010

Shiny Blue Baby Mandala's!

My latest in resin coated pieces!

These two baby mandalas were completed a couple of months ago but kept secret until now! They were created using acrylic paint and ink on canvas with rhinestone embellishments. I thought they would look even more lovely with a beautiful shiny resin coating :) I hope you love them as much as I do!  Great, affordable, original artwork to add colour to any book shelf or desk top! ;)
(Yes, that's right, they are for sale and you can buy them right here!)


Blue Baby Mandala (1)
Acrylic and Acrylic Ink w/Rhinestones on Canvas
4"x 4"
 ©White Violet Art 2010

  Blue Baby Mandala (2)
Acrylic and Acrylic Ink w/Rhinestones on Canvas
4"x 4"
 ©White Violet Art 2010



Price Options

These two cute baby mandalas were created with the intention of being displayed together as a pair however they are available for individual purchase :)  (I would love it if they both went to the same home though ;))

On a side note, this is also the first time listing items and using PayPal buttons on my own blog, if you have any feedback or experience you think would be valuable, please share!  As always, your comments are much appreciated!

Have a great week everyone! :)

7 comments:

  1. I just sit and ooh and aahh whenever you put another mandala up on your blog. How gorgeous are these and blue is my 'other' favourite colour.
    The resin really brings them out.
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Christmas gifts and a very affordable price--love the finishing touch of resin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, lovely shiny, beoooootiful!
    You must have to polish for hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    These pieces are very bright and inspiring.
    Lurve the colours!
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! I could see them also as tiles on a kitchen or bathroom wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like how you create affordable art, and the resin finish is lovely. Is that stuff stinky?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! and nope, not stinky at all (much to my relief!)
    Kelly, I totally see what you mean, I was thinking coasters myself ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails